How to see Datacenter percentage in active installations of my plugin?

Manage App page in marketplace vendor page gives us a report to see the number of downloads and number of active installations for any of our plugins (or apps with the new name).

Active installations report has a URL like:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/manage/plugins/<app-key>/analytics

This page even breaks down the numbers based on JIRA version that the app is installed on.

The question is:

Since app licensing is no different for Server of DC instances of JIRA, how (or where) can I see the number (or percentage) of my app installations that are on a DataCenter instance?

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Unfortunately this distinction is still not available via the Atlassian Marketplace UI or API - please watch and vote for the following issue to further raise Atlassian's awareness of this gap:

As a side note, I highly recommend to ask any questions related to your vendor business in the developer community's dedicated Atlassian Marketplace category. There are also some non public categories for topics that require a NDA, use Apply to Marketplace vendor topics in Developer Community to request access.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 22, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How a Marketplace app tech team is achieving gender diversity

Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...

531 views 3 19
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you