How to restrict logging work to sub-task level?

Parmiss Manesh June 19, 2013
On the On Demand version of JIRA, is there a way to restrict logging work for Tempo to sub-task level? i.e. the work log feature is disabled from the parent (main) issue level?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Viðar Svansson [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 19, 2013

Hi Parmiss,

No, not yet. But we plan to make this more flexible and allow you to define a JQL that specifies which issues can be logged work on.

Best,
Viðar

Thank you for letting me know about this Viða!

Whilst we are on the subject, can I ask you another work log related question please:

Is it possible to change/re-log work for other users? As well logging work for them in the first place?

Thanks,
Parmiss

Viðar Svansson [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 19, 2013

You can not change the author of the worklog but you can move it to another issue.

You can log work/edit for others if you enable it in Tempo Global Configuration (in the Admin under Add-ons).

Brilliant - thanks for your help!

Ram Chavan September 19, 2013

Have you added this feature to tempo?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events