How to resize the issue tab area dinamically?

Hi,

My plug-in fetches a lot of data form the server after it is loaded. So, the required height to display all the new content can be greater than the available.

How can a JIRA issue tab panel be re-sized by using java-script to allow all the content to be visible?

(Please, see the attached picture)

Many thanks,

Pablo.

2 answers

You should put your content in a DIV element with scrollbars

<div style="overflow: scroll">

<!-- your content here -->

<div>

It does not work :(, content is clipped. The scrollbars are shown but not activated when the content is bigger than the tab area.

Answering myself... it is automatically resized to fit the content size so there is nothing to do.

The problem was the <div> -> <svg> -> graph DOM hierachy. Graphs can be painted out of the svg container boundaries... reagrdless any <div> setting.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Tuesday in Marketplace Apps

If you’re an Atlassian app developer, you’ll want to know about Atlas Camp!

This September 6-7, hundreds of Atlassian App developers will flock to Barcelona Spain to build skills, discover product roadmaps, meet face-to-face with the Atlassian team, and learn how to extend t...

109 views 0 2
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you