How to report a bug?

Triinu December 8, 2014

Hello, 

How do I report a bug? I can't enter issues in support project and I cannot sign to become a user.

Bug is about Activity Stream gadget. If user without "Work on issues" change or add this gadget, then work log information is visible. After refresh it will disappear. 

Tested with chrome 392.png

4 answers

0 votes
Gebsun
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 8, 2014

Hi Triinu, Our project allows to create issue for anonymous users. I have just tested that. If it does not work for you then please let us know more details (screenshot is very welcome). Here is the link: https://gebsun.atlassian.net/browse/HTT

0 votes
Gebsun
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 8, 2014

Hi Triinu,

Thank you for reporting the issue. We will look into that. Please watch following issue: https://gebsun.atlassian.net/browse/HTT-18

Thanks,
Gebsun

0 votes
Triinu December 8, 2014

Yes, I'm also testing the ictime and have almost certain plan to start using this plugin. 

I cannot open ticket there, because I don't have user and I cant enroll myself, that's why I'm writing here:)

0 votes
Alejandro Conde Carrillo
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 8, 2014

Hello.

Are you using ictime for time tracking in JIRA? I believe the plugin Hide Time Tracking for JIRA works only for the built-in JIRA time tracking functionality. In any case, just to be sure, I recommend you to open a ticket with their support here.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events