In fact, it will be nice if you get additional info about your add-ons.
1. You can answer in community on question and you will get status community champion, where write in display name your package name. For example, Peter Sam [BeBetter Addons]
Let's try to solve so many questions (use this thread https://community.atlassian.com/t5/tag/confluence/tg-p/interaction-style/qanda?sort=recent&unanswered=true)
Then so many users will see and search in marketplace.
2. Other way is writing articles, like 90% useful info and 10% about your addons.
3. Next way is helping for Atlassian user group leader like contribute, find host, then user group leader will set on community site you are local sponsor, other sponsor or speaker.
4. Next way is like webinar, for example, you can show some use cases, therefore why you have developed the plugin, why your plugin is better. And you can collaborate with user group leader, who will get a few auditory.
5. Another way is open source project, you can show how to develop and how to help for your skills for fix some use cases.
6. And next way use the social networks,(linkedin, insta, facebook, github, bitbucket). As I understand you can get enough vision how to promote the plugins.
Hope it helps.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Trello is one of the most effective tools for driving your sprints. It's customizable for every Agile team and product owners and Scrum masters (SM) love it. However, Agile teams often struggle with:...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs