How to pause sla count-down

Sergey Artyukhov May 12, 2014

I want to create sla with the following constraints: sla starts on creation and ends on the closure, in between there are some ping-pong action from Customer to Performer.

When the issues on the customer's side sla count-down stops, and starts again after the issue is on the performer's side.

Is it possible to create such a sla?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2014

Hi Sergey,

At the moment there is no pausing feature. However, there is an issue https://bitbucket.org/tuncaysenturk/jira-enhancer-plugin/issue/54/sla-count-to-be-paused-on-specified-statusrelated to your request, which will be implemented in the upcoming releases.

Regards

Tuncay Senturk

Sergey Artyukhov May 12, 2014

Thank you for your quick reply.

Is there any workaround usings status changes?

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2014

Sorry but, as far as I know there is no workaround.

Dorine Niel May 16, 2017

Hi,

I'm reading that it was implemented in your plugin, but I cannot understand how to do it with the documentation. Can you explain me how it works ?
I would like to add excepted status to the sla's configuration, to avoid add time when it has loop in the workflow.

Thank you in advance for your answer,

Best regards,

Dorine

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 16, 2017

Hi Dorine,

Click on cog icon near sla definition and select "Paused Statuses". Then select each status that you want to pause.

Goutham Pillarisetti November 28, 2017

Hi Tuncay,

Your suggestion helped me. Thanks a lot.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events