How to open issues by external users without account?

Bruno May 16, 2013

I know the JETI plugin (com.metainf.jira.plugin.emailissue) can do this, can point me a document to help?

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tibor Hegyi _META-INF_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 17, 2013

Bruno, do you want to reopen an issue upon an incoming email from an external user?

1 vote
Tibor Hegyi _META-INF_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 17, 2013

Hi Bruno, ok, I now understand. Yes, Email This Issue can do this.

Here is the main documentation: http://www.meta-inf.hu/wiki/display/PLUG/Documentation

You can either use JETI's mail handler or JIRA's ones to import emails. JETI mail handler can save sender and recipients in custom fields or set them watchers. You can use then the sender and recipients later in event notifications.

JETI Event Notifications allow you to define custom templates, recipients, and content for event notifications. Recipients may include external users.

Tibor

0 votes
Bruno May 17, 2013

I want an external user can open a ticket without being registered in the system, and he can interact with the ticket atravéz email sent and receiving activities of the ticket.

I was informed that the plugin "email this jira issue" can do this.

Forgive my English, I'm from another country.

0 votes
Bruno May 17, 2013

I want an external user can open a ticket without being registered in the system, and he can interact with the ticket via email, send and receiving activities of the ticket.

I was informed that the plugin "email this jira issue" can do this.

Forgive my English, I'm from another country.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events