How to link between two issues created in the same rule?

Kaoru Dagnino April 14, 2017

I have a rule which creates 7 issues (which are children of the one which triggers the rule). I need to link some of those new issues among them:

- The issue #6 "blocked by" the issue #3 and #4

- The issue #7 "blocked by" the issue #5

Please, do you know how to achieve it?

Thank you very much.

1 answer

0 votes
andreas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 17, 2017

Hi Carlos,

Unfortunatley this is not something we support currently.  You can link to the previously created issue in a 'Create issue' action (so the one  created immediately before the current create issue action), however not to various other issues created previously like you need.

I've raised https://codebarrel.atlassian.net/browse/AUT-272 for now to track this, but it will be a while before we'll get to this.

Cheers,

Andreas

Kaoru Dagnino April 19, 2017

Hi Andreas, thank you very much for the info. Do you know any workaround for achieving this in other way?

Regards.

andreas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 19, 2017

Hi Carlos,

Not at this stage sorry.  I would have already suggested one if there was one :(.

Cheers,
  Andreas

Kaoru Dagnino April 21, 2017

OK, thanks anyway!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events