How to install Classic Default Workflow?

David Enrile September 2, 2013

Good Day!

I would like to install Classic Default Workflow addon on our JIRA 6.0, after going through the built in manage addons its asking me to download a file called "Classic-Default-Workflow.jwb" once i've finished downloading the file I don't know what is next.

For your assistance on the matter,

Thank you in advance,

David

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
StevenA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 5, 2013

Hi David,

Sorry for my mistake. The configuration steps above is not correct. The right way should be: Administration (gear top right icon) -> Issues -> Workflow -> Click on top-right Import button -> Worflow. Finally, select From My Computer upload the file.

Regards

Steven

0 votes
David Enrile September 10, 2013

Is now working. Thank you for your quick assistance.

0 votes
StevenA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 5, 2013

Hi David,

Sorry for my mistake. The configuration steps above is not correct. The right way should be: Administration (gear top right icon) -> Issues -> Workflow -> Click on top-right Import button -> Worflow. Finally, select From My Computer upload the file.

Regards

Steven

0 votes
StevenA
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 2, 2013

Hi David,

If yopu are using JIRA Hosted product, just go to Administration (gear top right icon) -> Add-Ons -> Manage Add-ons. Finally, click on Upload Add-on top right button and upload the file. It may require you to restart the instance.

Regards

Steven

David Enrile September 2, 2013
David Enrile September 4, 2013

Hi Steven,

Do you have any other recommendation on how to resolve this issue?

Regards,

David

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events