How to hide position column in spreadsheets

Tamilselvan Easwaran February 2, 2015

Hi Adrien,

I exported a confluence page with spreadsheets as pdf . the table appeared as below : 

image2015-2-3 15:35:26.png

I would love to hide either # or Position or both. Is it possible ? Please help

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Adrien Ragot 2
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 2, 2015

Hi Tamilselvan,

If this page is designed to be exported to PDF, you could write a query such as "SELECT name, criticality FROM spreadsheet_name".

If you want the page to be suitable for both PDF and inline edition, then I've just submitted PLAYSQL-117 to remove the POSITION column when printing. We'll keep the ID because it may be useful to some people, is it ok like this?

Edit: Since we've talked two days ago, Play SQL 2.9.2 was just published and it implements your request PLAYSQL-117 . Hope you'll like it!

Tamilselvan Easwaran February 3, 2015

I need the spreadsheet in pages, not the query . So people view and add details whenever needed. Hence it'll be nice to remove the Position column when printing. Also another query here : Is there any way to hide the ID column in spreadsheets, because when I filter it using where clause, the row-id's are random based on the query and it doesnt appear nice in the page.I would rather hide the ID column

Adrien Ragot 2
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 3, 2015

No, it's not possible to remove the ID column. The only way to do it would be to add the following CSS rule if you want numbers to disappear from this column for all spreadsheets on your instance (see this documentation: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Styling+Confluence+with+CSS ): table.playsql.spreadsheet th:first-child { color: transparent; }

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events