How to go return to previous step and status from a global transition

Dr Mis July 14, 2015

Hi,

We added a new status called "Blocked" and in a workflow we added this status with the "Allow all statuses to transition to this one" – which I think means that we added a Global Transition.

Now, in order to get out of this status and return to the previous status as well as the stage, what is an easy way to do this?

3 answers

0 votes
Jozef Kotlár
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 15, 2015

I understand, it was just hint not answer.

0 votes
Dr Mis July 15, 2015

Hi Joezef, thank you for your response. That looks a paid plugin. We want a solution that does not require us to install another plugin ideally just for this one feature request. We already have two workflow plugins: JIRA Misc Workflow and Script Runner. So, was hoping we can make use of these instead of another plugin. I have read online that you can add Groovy scripts in Script runner and was hoping someone might have already implemented it.

0 votes
Jozef Kotlár
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 14, 2015

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events