How to get the structure of the current project when clicking the Structure tab ?

Sujith Wijerathna December 10, 2012

I am using the evaluation version of the Structure. Our company wants to find a way to get the issue hierarchy as Epic-->User Story-->Sub Tasks. Previously we worked only with Green Hopper but there we could not get the hierarchy. But using Structure we can get the hierarchy as supposed. And it is a great plugin which perfectly match for our purpose. What I need to clarify is when we clicking on the Agile tab(Green Hopper) the issues for the current project is shown. But when we click on the Structure the entire hierarchy is displayed (with out a filter sync or jql ). I want to display the Structure for the current poject. (I have tried with Green Hopper Sync but then also the entire structure is shown). If there are any way to achieve this please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Igor Sereda [ALM Works]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 10, 2012

You can use "Structure" tab on the project page. Open "Projects" menu and select the current project, then click Structure tab. It displays the current structure (or the one you select), with implicit filter for the project being viewed.

Another way to achieve this is to open "Structure" main page and use filtering. Click "Search", then click "JQL", then enter jql like "project = MyProject", then click "Filter".

Related documentation:
https://wiki.almworks.com/x/h4M3
https://wiki.almworks.com/x/BIJp

Hope this helps!
Igor

Sujith Wijerathna December 16, 2012

Thank you very much for your quick reply and kind support. This is really helpful for me. I have tried with the JQL Filter but the first one is new to me. Thanks again.

/Sujith

1 vote
Sujith Wijerathna December 10, 2012

Thank you very much for your quick reply and kind support. This is really helpful for me. I have tried with the JQL Filter but the first one is new to me. Thanks again.

/Sujith

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events