How to get the Tooltip-plug in to work?

Michael Spuehler September 12, 2016

Hi

I installed the Tooltip plug in on our Atlassian Confluence 5.4.3 server.

But when i try to add a tooltip to some text and klick on the submit button, nothing happens at all.

I can quit the dialog by hitting cancel only.

Did I miss something?

thanks in advance

kind regards

I'm using the latest Firefox to browse with, but i tested chrome as well and it did not work.

3 answers

0 votes
Michael Kalnicki _M20_ October 14, 2016

This issue has been resolved with the Tooltips 1.3 release. Thanks for the feedback!

0 votes
Michael Spuehler September 27, 2016

Hi Michael

I use the link dialog as described in the documentation. The data i enter is normal text (no special caracters).

At the bottom the save button is highlighted but when i press it nothing happens. i need to say its not labeled 'save' but 'Einfügen'. could it be that there is a lanuage issue?

Michael Kalnicki _M20_ September 27, 2016

Hi Michael,

I  don't think it's a language issue because I was able to switch my browser language and I had no issues. Can you confirm you entered both a tooltip text value as well as the link text? See image below:

image2016-9-27 12:23:48.png

If you're still having issues, you can fill out this form and we can set up a screen share. Please also indicate the version of Confluence you're using.

Thanks!

0 votes
Michael Kalnicki _M20_ September 19, 2016

Hi Michael. Sorry to hear you're having issues. Have you followed the instructions in the documentation? Please specify the dialog that you're using and the values you're entering.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events