How to get screen assosiated with issue operation in java

Hello,

Is it possible to get the screen assosiated with a specific issue operation on a project using java api?

Thanks,

Dragica

2 answers

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. Unfortunately I wasn't precise enough. What I want is to be able to add some custom fields to the create issue screen at plugin installation. I know how to do it for the default screen, or any other specific screen. What I don't know is how to detect for a project , or project group, which exact screen is associated to create issue operation. At that point I don't have any issue to be able to use the approach you've suggested. Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

/Dragica

This widget could not be displayed.

import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor;

import com.atlassian.jira.rest.v2.issue.CreateIssueOperationContext;

ComponentAccessor comAcc=new ComponentAccessor();

CreateIssueOperationContext cioc=new CreateIssueOperationContext();

comAcc.getIssueTypeScreenSchemeManager().getIssueTypeScreenScheme(comAcc.getProjectManager().getProjectObjByName("<your-project-name>")).getEntity("1").getFieldScreenScheme().getFieldScreen(cioc.getIssueOperation());

probably you might get the screen for create operation in a project.

you need to find for EditIssueOperationContext which is also present in package com.atlassian.jira.rest.v2.issue;

but I did not find for ViewIssueOperationContext

Also later I find all IssueOperaions in https://docs.atlassian.com/jira/5.2.10/com/atlassian/jira/issue/operation/IssueOperations.html

and getEntity("1") in the above code meant for Bug Issue Type id.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 22, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How a Marketplace app tech team is achieving gender diversity

Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...

534 views 3 19
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you