How to fix "flowchart: No useable executable name defined in graphviz.properties" ?

SKR March 24, 2014

I have installed GVIZ-16 plugin on my wiki (version 5.3) and enables flow chart feature on this, but for some reason I'm getting below error, so can anyone please help me out in this to fix?

Error message :

"flowchart: No useable executable name defined in graphviz.properties"

Thanks alot.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 24, 2014
SKR March 24, 2014

Thanks for your quick response,

If I have installed it through confluence administration, then it must be correct right?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 24, 2014

Please read the link I gave you.

SKR March 24, 2014

I can't see any of these below files/directory on my server after installing Graphviz plugin

graphviz.rpm, graphviz-graphs.rpm, and the graphviz-gd.rpm

"Open the directory GraphViz is installed under and confirm the path"

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 24, 2014

As it says in the documentation, the plugin requires you to install graphviz on the server. It's not part of the plugin, you should download and install it (or use a package manager if you're on a proper OS and the it's in the repositories)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events