Confluence version: 5.8.8
Community Forums version: 2.4.2
Our Community Forums have stopped updating their index page with new topics. It seems to be an indexing issue, as when a manual re-index is performed, the topics show up, but this doesn't fix topics added afterward, which still don't show up without a manual re-index.
Hi @IT Services,
Hope this finds you well.
Please note our plugin is built in such a way that re-indexing is trigger only during an upgrade task, The index should be updated by every page update automatically by Confluence, and should only require a rebuild if something goes wrong.
Can you please try these steps :
1. Uninstall any existing version of the plugins.
2. Shut down the Confluence application.
3. Clear plugins cache.Here you can find the instructions, how to do this: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/How+to+Clear+Confluence+Plugins+Cache
4. Start the application.
5. Please install only the compatible versions of Community Forums.
6. Perform a rebuild from the Confluence Administration menu. More info about this here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Content+Index+Administration
If the issue still persists, can you please consider creating a support ticket for this issue you are experiencing so that we can investigate this issue further and help resolve your issue.
" Support requests are logged via our contact form in our website . Please be sure to set enquiry type to “Support services & Plugins”. Please provide the following information:
If you have any other queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs