How to enter the name of a group in the TO Issue Fields field in script runner when the group name has a blank space

Tomas Arguinzones taart1 July 2, 2014

Hi,

the group name has a space as word separator so I am entering the name of the group as it is in the To Issue Fields field in script runner but it is not working.

I am entering group:PPN Notification

It is not working

2 answers

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 2, 2014

group:"PPN Notification"

Thank you for your help

I just tested it and something really strange is happening:

When I hit Preview the To field is properly expanded to the email addresses of the members of the group PPN Notification. Then I hit Update (to save my changes) and when I come back to see the the post function the To Issue fields field only has group: (the name of the group has dissapeared!!!).

What is wrong?

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 3, 2014

Sounds weird. I would refresh the page and fill in the form again from scratch.

Tomas Arguinzones taart1 July 8, 2014

Hi Jamie,

Thank you for your help.

I deleted the post function and re-created it again and same thing happened. When I hit Preview it shows that it is working and then when I hit update and come back to it the To issue fields field only has group: (instead of group:"PPN Notification").

Any ideas?

Thanks again

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 8, 2014

Not really. Try without doing the preview?

3.0 of this plugin should deal with these silly issues.

Tomas Arguinzones taart1 July 8, 2014

Hi Jamie,

I tried without doing the preview but still same issue. The To issue fields field goes from group:"PPN Notification" to group:.

In my JIRA instance I do have script runner 3.0-beta-8 installed. Do you have an ETA for when the permanent release would be available?

Thank you for all your help

0 votes

thank you

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events