How to enable Vertygo SLA in Jira

Kgomotso Lekubu March 10, 2013

Hi

We currently running Jira 5.0

i have uploaded the plugin but it is disabled by default

im trying to install vertigo sla and i followed instructions as from website describe
3. Install add-on in JIRA
Note: You must have administrative rights to install an add-on.

Open your Atlassian JIRA application and log in.
Navigate to the administration section. You may need to log in again (we're super secure).
Choose "Plugins", then navigate to "Manage Plugins" (the "Install" section in older versions).
Click the "Upload Plugin" link and upload this file.
4. Apply your license in JIRA
Navigate to the "Manage Plugins" page of your JIRA instance (the "Install" section in older versions).
Locate your installed VertygoSLA - Service Level Agreements (SLA) in JIRA add-on in the list.
Click the add-on entry and copy and paste the license key into the license box for your add-on.

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Kgomotso Lekubu March 12, 2013

I have installed .Jar file and VertygoSLA uses OBR file. These issue is now resolved.

0 votes
RomainD March 11, 2013

Hi,

Can you create an issue on the dedicated jira of Valiantys : http://jira.valiantys.com

Support team will help you!

Cheers.

0 votes
LucasA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 10, 2013

Hi Kgomotso,

After restarting JIRA, is VertygoSLA kept disabled? If this is happening, maybe the plugin version is not compatible with the current JIRA version.

Best regards,
Lucas Timm

Kgomotso Lekubu March 11, 2013

i have downloaded 6.3.3.0 which is supposed to be the version for Jira 5 -5.28

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events