How to edit default view for the 'Current Project Issues' pane when using Structure from Project?

Jordan Harris September 19, 2018

I want to edit the default view for the 'Current Project Issues' pane that appears on the right-hand side when accessing the structure tab through projects.  I do not want the default 'Basic' view, since I've created custom views with our relevant columns.

I am not aware of any way to edit the Current Project Issues pane at all, and I do not want to default the view for the pane for all structures- just the structures I've created

1 answer

1 vote
Vlad Lessage
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 23, 2018

Hi Jordan,

Thanks for your post.

I don't know if you already figured it out but I wanted to reply just in case. What you're looking for is possible by changing the Default View for the Project Page.

To do so, from the top Jira Navigation Menu, click on Structure | Manage Structures | Views (under Operations).

There, you will be able to customize your View Settings: add Views, change the order of your views, as well as select the View which you wish to set as the Default for your structures on the Project Page.

I hope this helps. I apologize for the delayed response. Please reach out if you need anything else. Our support team is always ready to help at support@almworks.com.

Best Regards,

Vlad

[ALM Works]

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events