How to display the ticket summary on the calendar

Joey Markowitz March 14, 2016

I just installed the trial version of your software 'https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.jiraworkcalendar.work-calendar/cloud/overview' and found the entry on the calendar does not show the 'summary' of the ticket, just the work comment.  this makes it very hard to review what the work was done for without hovering over each ticket.  This is time consuming and I am wondering if there is a setting to show the ticket summary in on the top of the calendar entry, even if just for the 'day' view?

Thank you very much

1 answer

0 votes
Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 14, 2016

Hi Joey,

Currently there is no such setting but showing summary or at least part of summary makes perfect sense. I will add summary to calendar entries in week and day modes. This will be a part of the next release.

Thank you for the suggestion!

Shannon Summerlin June 22, 2017

Would you please let me know if this functionality was added since the comment was posted 15 months ago? Thanks so much!

Cheers,

Shannon

Like Sebastian_Wenner likes this
Sebastian_Wenner March 18, 2019

Hi,

yet another 20 month have passed...

Are you still planning for this feature? I would also like to see that in the calendar overview.

Thanks for a quick update.

Sebastian

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events