How to display BulkClone's "Personal Labels" field value in the clone issue/ticket details?

Haizelyn Casimiro May 27, 2014

Hello,

Can anyone pls. help me?

At first I thought that the value inserted within the "Personal Labels" field (even checking the checkbox for "Unique Label Guaranteed:") will automatically appear in the details of the clone issue. But this did not work.

I then added a customfield with type "Label" and named it "Labels" but it still did not display the intended value.

The JQL query (project = "<project name>" and Labels = "<Personal Labels'value>") that automatically display the clone tickets did not return any result/s; but upon checking the history/ activity logs of the said clones we can see that the field "Labels" has the value used in the "Personal Labels" field during bulk cloning.

Thanks in advance! :)

1 answer

0 votes
Lars Broden
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 22, 2015

The Labels text field in combination with the checkbox provides the details for the the JIRA standard "Labels" field to be populated, issue by issue, this should work.

If you are experienceing problems with this, let me know which JIRA version and BulkClone verison you are running

Regards

Lars

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events