How to delete : Not defined" in CRM for Jira

Priscilla Reeders July 4, 2017

Hi!

In Jira we have a crm(CRM for Jira plugin) and for some reason I can't delete the "not defined" option. I need to delete this one because the custom field is linked 2 different kind of projects. In project B you need to fill this in, but project A it only needs to be visible when we send a ticket from B to A (copy fields within the workflow).

So if I create a ticket in project A I do not need to see this field. When I close a ticket in Project B and this field is filled in then I need to see it in project A.

I've split the custom field by using add new context in de customfield. 
Tried to delete the "not defined" in both, but for some reason they keep coming back.  Also did a re-index direct after i deleted this. And I also tried to disable them, but it doesn't work either.

Can somebody help me out here?

Thanks in advance!

Priscilla

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 6, 2017

If I understand this correctly, the "not defined" is not actually an option, it's a display of "no data here".  So it's always going to be valid.

Priscilla Reeders July 10, 2017

Hi Nic,

That's correct. I also got an answer from Atlassian where I asked the question. 

I also asked if this is an option that the developers van change, so that you have clear choice to put in default or just an empty field. 

For now I'm trying to find a solution for this problem so that I do not have to fill in all the 200+ companyies by hand ;)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events