How to contact a human to help with gadgat add-on for JIRA?

After adding trial version of Project monitor gadget on our JIRA server, the gadget spot on the JIRA Dashboard says :

This gadget cannot be displayed on your dashboard. This could be due to a licensing problem or an application error. If you need this gadget, contact your administrator for assistance. Otherwise, you can remove it from your dashboard

I cannot find any way to contact someone to help with this.

The support request can be used only if you have already purchased the gadget.

No phone number available for assistance that I have seen.

Has anyone run into this issue withe any gadget, or know how to contact Atlanssian for GetConnected who owns this add-on? (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.getconnected.project-monitor/server/overview)

2 answers

0 vote
Peter DeWitt Community Champion Oct 24, 2017

@Sandrine BOULANGER, GetConnected owns the addon you linked.  They are the ones who will provide support for it.  Here is a link to there support page on the marketplace: 

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.getconnected.project-monitor/server/support

You should be able to send them an email and explain what is going on.  I'd also ask them to contact you by phone if necessary.

.pd

Peter DeWitt Community Champion Oct 24, 2017

This is there actual support email address: atlassian@getconnected.it

Thanks. I had found this site and sent an email to this address days ago and no reply :(. Not very professional. Will try again...

Peter DeWitt Community Champion Oct 27, 2017

@Sandrine BOULANGERUgh, sorry to hear that.  While most vendor are very responsive, unfortunately some are not.  If you still don't get a responsive leave a comment on their marketplace listing letting other know about poor support.

Peter DeWitt Community Champion Oct 27, 2017

But as far as the licensing goes, did you get a temp license when you first installed the addon?  If so, try unistalling the addon, reinstall it and then apply the license again.  You could also try a reindex after installation too.

Thanks Pete. Yes I had installed the temp license. I am in touch with Support now. Thanks for your replies.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Jul 10, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

If you’re an Atlassian app developer, you’ll want to know about Atlas Camp!

This September 6-7, hundreds of Atlassian App developers will flock to Barcelona Spain to build skills, discover product roadmaps, meet face-to-face with the Atlassian team, and learn how to extend t...

165 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you