How to contact a human to help with gadgat add-on for JIRA?

Sandrine BOULANGER October 24, 2017

After adding trial version of Project monitor gadget on our JIRA server, the gadget spot on the JIRA Dashboard says :

This gadget cannot be displayed on your dashboard. This could be due to a licensing problem or an application error. If you need this gadget, contact your administrator for assistance. Otherwise, you can remove it from your dashboard

I cannot find any way to contact someone to help with this.

The support request can be used only if you have already purchased the gadget.

No phone number available for assistance that I have seen.

Has anyone run into this issue withe any gadget, or know how to contact Atlanssian for GetConnected who owns this add-on? (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.getconnected.project-monitor/server/overview)

2 answers

0 votes
Sandrine BOULANGER October 27, 2017

Thanks Pete. Yes I had installed the temp license. I am in touch with Support now. Thanks for your replies.

0 votes
Peter DeWitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 24, 2017

@Sandrine BOULANGER, GetConnected owns the addon you linked.  They are the ones who will provide support for it.  Here is a link to there support page on the marketplace: 

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.getconnected.project-monitor/server/support

You should be able to send them an email and explain what is going on.  I'd also ask them to contact you by phone if necessary.

.pd

Peter DeWitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 24, 2017

This is there actual support email address: atlassian@getconnected.it

Sandrine BOULANGER October 26, 2017

Thanks. I had found this site and sent an email to this address days ago and no reply :(. Not very professional. Will try again...

Peter DeWitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 27, 2017

@Sandrine BOULANGERUgh, sorry to hear that.  While most vendor are very responsive, unfortunately some are not.  If you still don't get a responsive leave a comment on their marketplace listing letting other know about poor support.

Peter DeWitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 27, 2017

But as far as the licensing goes, did you get a temp license when you first installed the addon?  If so, try unistalling the addon, reinstall it and then apply the license again.  You could also try a reindex after installation too.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events