How to add values to the Label in Behaviou Initialiser Functions

I 'm trying to make a script to initialize a field type label , it is important to be type label
as I can add more values, only with the method setFormValue

thanks

2 answers

Hi Julio Please correct me if I am wrong, but you want to add labels in a custom field of type labels through a behaviour ? Can I ask if the labels already exist or you want to create them during initialisation ? regards Thanos

Sorry I have not explained well

I created a custom field type label, This field will be used in different projects, and It has no values

I need to use the Jira functionality "Behaviours" to preload values in creation form

this is a part of the information that Jira offers

"Initialiser Functions
Initialisers run once when the form is loaded, and is a good place to put code which sets default values, or sets options for instance."

I currently use the plugin scriptRunner https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.onresolve.jira.groovy.groovyrunner/server/overview

And I can't find information on how to preload data Grooby and Jira API

Is complicated, need to use functionality like field label but preload values like a list box

Hi Julio, Could you please tell me which your ultimate goal is? You cannot preload 'labels' using behaviours. I (think) understand what you are trying to achieve but what is the point ? I mean you create a custom field that get labels but you want to add plain text, if that is the case then simply use another type of custom field. Is your goal to eventually generate labels with names the strings you added to the label custom field ? Kind regards Thanos

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published Thursday in Marketplace Apps

Calling all developers––You're invited to Atlas Camp 2018

Atlas Camp   is our developer event which will take place in Barcelona, Spain  from the 6th -7th of   September . This is a great opportunity to meet other developers and get n...

166 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you