How to add swimlane to pool?

Ingvar Örn July 27, 2014

When using the pool-with-3-swimlanes symbol how can I extend it to 4 or 5 lanes?

3 answers

1 accepted

7 votes
Answer accepted
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 27, 2014

Select a 1 or 2 lanes in the existing swimlane, press crtl/cmd - d to duplicate them. Drag them out of the swimlane and drop. They drag them onto the title area of the swimlane to group these new lanes into the swimlane.

Ingvar Örn July 27, 2014

Yes that did the trick

nils February 28, 2020

+1

Like Reshmi Verghese likes this
0 votes
realarunvasudevannair October 9, 2018

1. Select or highlight the whole pool

2. Click on cogwheel / settings icon on the small popup menu

3. Select the number of swimlanes

gliffy-swimlanes.jpg

Travis Atkinson February 21, 2019

In Gliffy.....

Hello, my step #3 will not load. It appears the link/button is broken. I tried Google Chrome & Safari.Screen Shot 2019-02-21 at 2.28.28 PM.png

Ingvar Örn February 21, 2019

This looks like a bug introduced with last update! I am also unable to select number of lanes

David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 22, 2019

This thread is specific to draw.io, that tool doesn't look like draw.io. You may wish to start another thread if your problem is with a different tool.

Like Brian O_Hanlon likes this
Travis Atkinson February 22, 2019

Didn't know it was against the rules to share knowledge and info across apps David....

David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 22, 2019

My comment was perfectly polite and I said nothing about rules. I simply suggested that that threads might be clearer if limited to the tool that the tag of the question relates to.

Like Brian O_Hanlon likes this
0 votes
Vinay Ravi January 16, 2018

@David Benson _draw_io_

I am trying to understand swimming pool (or pooling swimlanes) for a requirement.

Is this the same thing? 

I am not able to duplicate or drag onto another swimlane.

@Ingvar Örn Could you please send a screenshot of what this is and how it worked for you.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Vinay R

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events