How to access a Taskboard Sprint throw a Plugin (Jira 7)

fla_91 July 20, 2016

I develop a Plugin for JIRA 7. This Plugin should get all the Sprints from the Taskboard and then parse a new created issue to the right sprint.

but i couldn't find something to get access on this boards. i develop for JIRA 7 and i read that the Agile Plugin is since V7 a part of JIRA. 

have someone an idee to access the boards and get all the sprints, and maybe also to set an issue to a specific sprint?

3 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 22, 2016

I'm not sure what you're looking at, but I can see classes for boards and service.sprint at a glance at the API (I've not coded against Software for a long time, so I'm not that familiar with the recent stuff, but those two jumped out at me as ones I was last using when Sprints had just arrived in "Agile")

0 votes
fla_91 July 21, 2016

I looked at the JIRA SDK API but i could find any reference point to get started.. I couldn't find any classes to get access on the sprints or boards

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 21, 2016

>i develop for JIRA 7 and i read that the Agile Plugin is since V7 a part of JIRA.

No, that's incorrect.  The Agile add-on has been rewritten as an application called JIRA Software.  It is not part of JIRA, it's an application you add to it.

You need to look at the API for JIRA Software to get to the Scrum or Kanban boards, but see https://developer.atlassian.com/jiradev/jira-apis for all of them.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events