How to Disable the Edit/Download option when using the Drive Macro?

Can Jean Cilingir November 17, 2017

I'm trying to remove the Edit/Download Option? Is there a way to do this? 

Thanks for your help!

Screen Shot 2017-11-17 at 12.32.44 PM.png

2 answers

0 votes
Hanis Khaidir [ServiceRocket]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 19, 2017

Hey @Can Jean Cilingir currently it's not possible to disable edit/download options in Drive macro. The features are meant to make it easy for users to edit/download files directly from within Confluence.

0 votes
Susan Ostreicher
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2017

Hi Can, 

I think there are multiple options for embedding Google files. Can you confirm the name and publisher of the add-on you're using?  Are you using Cloud or Server?  

Thanks!

Can Jean Cilingir November 17, 2017

Hi Susan,

Thanks for your answer! I'm using "Connector for Google Drive and Confluence" from ServiceRocket.

Susan Ostreicher
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2017

Thanks!  I'm afraid I don't have experience with this, because I'm using Cloud and a different add-on.  If no one else here knows the answer, you might also try ServiceRocket support: 

http://support.servicerocket.com/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events