How to Disable Tempo work log and only use time tracker?

Mike Letsky April 16, 2014

Hi,

Any chance we can restrict the work log time entry to that of only the time tracker, and not a manual entry? If, not, is it possible to report the work entered only by time tracker and not by manual entry?

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2014

What do you mean by "only time tracker"? The whole point of Tempo is to report on work logs entered by users on issues, so I'm not sure what you're asking for here.

Mike Letsky April 16, 2014
Hi Nic, There are two ways to enter time using tempo. "Log work" and "tracker" I want to either disable the "log work" or report the times entered using "log work" or "tracker". Hope this helps you understand the question.
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2014

Actually, there's several ways to "log work" - some are Tempo functions and others are part of Jira, and I don't see anything labelled "tracker" in the Tempo I use. I'm lost on what you want to disable really - if you remove "log work", then people won't be able to log work, so you might as well disable Tempo completely.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events