It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How do to identify page visitors appearing at the top of page in Viewtracker report?

Hi there,

After upgrading Confluence to 6.4.3, Viewtracker report appears at the top of the page. I was wondering how can I identify these visitors if the user has not added this macro to the body of his/her page? See below screen grab.

Screen Shot 2018-04-09 at 8.53.26 am.png

thanks for your help

1 answer

0 votes

Hey @Maria Maria

The view count on top of pages comes with Viewtracker 5.

To see which users accessed the page you still need to add the Viewtracker or Viewtracker Report macro to the page body.

There is also a global Report or Space Reports available with user stats:

We have a suggestion open in our Public Jira to add user stats behind the dialog on the view count. See here: https://bitvoodoo.atlassian.net/browse/VIEWTRACKER-228 
You can vote and watch it.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Niklas

Hi Niklas,

Thank you for your help. We do use Viewtracker on our pages but needed to view user stats behind the view count at the top of the page.

thanks again

Maria

Hi Again @Maria Maria

good news, our development is currently implementing this for an upcomming release.

Cheers
Niklas

Meanwhile it was implemented and shipped with version 5.3.4.

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published Apr 03, 2019 in Marketplace Apps

How to estimate projects more accurately?

Gaining insight into your team’s effectiveness and choosing the right estimation technique.   Estimating projects is hard. It is because people have the tendency to underestimate the time thin...

271 views 2 8
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you