How do i select remote-links?

Roman Joss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 24, 2015

In the configuration i would like to select remote-issue-link, but this is not in the list.

We have two jira-instances and have linked quite a lot of issues. Now we would like to use the Issue Matrix in one instance. As we worked to set two Issue Matrix-Fields for instance-internal links, we also would like to Display the remote-links.

How can i configure this?

Thanks and regards,

Roman

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Peter T
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2015

Hi Roman,

Apologize for the late response, I somehow missed your question.

In general linking issues from the same or remote JIRA server always uses the link type, so when you select a specific link type in the Issue Matrix configuration it will show all issues regardless if they are local or remote.

Let me know if this answers your question.

Cheers,

Peter T

0 votes
Roman Joss
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 5, 2015

Hi Peter,

In the meantime we were working without the hide-function, in a specific Issuetype. The Users accepted this. So we do not have any more the request, to Show only the remote-Links in a separate IssueMatrix.

Therefore your answer is right for us.

Thanks for your reply. Regards,

Roman

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events