How do i find an issue 'B' linked to an issue 'A' where 'A' has a particular status

Hi,

Struggling to find an answer to the following. I suspect its part of the issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf() of scriptRunner but can't figure it out.

I have support issues that get to a certain state (MOVED TO DEVELOPMENT). At this stage they're cloned and moved to the relevant project for the development team to work on. I would like to see all issues linked to an issue that's currently in the 'MOVED TO DEVELOPMENT' state.

Any help appreciated,

Liam

3 answers

1 vote

It should be:

issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf('status = "MOVED TO DEVELOPMENT"')

Liam,

Perhaps you ought to try this query:

status = "MOVED TO DEVELOPMENT" and issueFunction in hasLinks()

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the reply!

The above gets me the support issues whereas what I'm looking for is the reverse. I'm looking for all the tickets that are in currently in another project (i.e with the development team) that have original tickets i.e. were cloned from, issues in  'MOVED TO DEVELOPMENT'

Does that make sense?

Thanks again,

Liam

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Jul 10, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

If you’re an Atlassian app developer, you’ll want to know about Atlas Camp!

This September 6-7, hundreds of Atlassian App developers will flock to Barcelona Spain to build skills, discover product roadmaps, meet face-to-face with the Atlassian team, and learn how to extend t...

179 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you