How do I update my apps on Marketplace?

James O'Rourke November 27, 2017

It's been a while since I've needed to update my apps, but I have done this several times in the past. There used to be an admin menu after I logged in where I could then update my apps (add-ons). Today, when I log in and goto the apps I own, it looks as though I'm a regular user with no capabilities to update/edit. 

Thank you!

2 answers

1 vote
Steffen Opel _Utoolity_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 27, 2017

Just to make sure, because this is easy to miss (happened to me at least) - after the most recent Marketplace redesign, the former administration menu has been replaced by three other entry points as follows:

• you can click on any apps's listing and click 'Manage app' right above the app name
  • you can click on your user avatar in the top right and select 'Manage vendor account'
  • you can navigate to your vendor page and select 'Manage vendor' within the 'Contact' section in the left sidebar

If neither of these are available (all three should work of course), there's indeed something amiss with the association between your user and your vendor account, and you should file an issue within the Marketplace Vendor Support service desk.

Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 27, 2017

Apps - Atlas Authority _ Atlassian Marketplace 2017-11-27 16-15-12.png

Thanks Steffen. Pretty straightforward, but I'm not seeing the linkage between my account name and what my vendor should be. I'll open a ticket and get it straightened out. Appreciate you and Lars' quick replies.

0 votes
Lars Olav Velle
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 27, 2017

Are you a marketplace vendor?

Are you sure you are logged in with the correct account?

Thank you for the quick reply. My company should be a vendor. Just for kicks, when I create a new vendor, it complains the vendor name already exists. I'm the "only" person with an account @ my company for these 2 plugins/apps. No one at my company has this ability but me to update these 2 plugins/apps. As I mentioned, I have done this several times. At least 7 as one app has 4 versions and the other app has 3 versions, all updated and created by me. 

Lars Olav Velle
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 27, 2017

Sounds like someone from Atlassian needs to help you out here.

-Lars

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events