How do I remove the My Comala Workflows Task report from Confluence dashboard?

Natalie S_ January 9, 2019

We are only using Comala Workflow for one of our spaces right now, yet on our Confluence dashboard the "My Comala Workflows Task" report is viewable for everyone which is confusing. How can I remove this?

1 answer

0 votes
Sireesha Dugginapeddi [Appfire]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2019

Hi @Natalie S_,

Firstly, as a space admin, you can always edit the look and feel of your Confluence dashboard.

If you meant navigating to Workflows reports from the Workflows option to the left panel of the a Confluence page, you can hide the Workflows option from the space shortcuts (assuming you are the space admin to this one). You mentioned you need Comala only for one of your spaces. For other spaces you can always contact the space admin and ask them to modify the dashboard/shortcuts accordingly. 

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Sireesha

Natalie S_ January 17, 2019

Hello, the dashboard issue wasn't for a particular space. It was the global dashboard for everyone, yet we only had workflow turned on for one space, so it was confusing for others to see it. It ended up that we needed to disable the "Dashboard Resources" module for the plugin to make that go away.

Sascha Geng May 17, 2019

Hi Natalie,

thank you for your solution.

We have the same problem. Can you maybe explain more in detail what you mean with disable the Dashboard Resources.

Many thanks in advance

Regards Sascha

Natalie S_ May 17, 2019

Under "Manage Apps," if you expand the Comala Workflows app, you will see a section that has a list of links on the right, where you can click to expand to see all the modules it should say something like +348 of 348 modules enabled. When you expand that, there is a module called Dashboard Resources, that when you hover over it, you should see the option to disable. Hope that helps!

Like # people like this
Sascha Geng May 17, 2019

It works! Great!

Thanks for quick reply.

Regards Sascha

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events