To remove "Event" from the list of calendar item types:
1. click the ellipse ("...") button to the right of the Calendar name
2. click Edit on the drop-down menu
3. click Event Types on the left selection panel
4. click the circle with the minus sign in it at the right end of the Events row to remove that event type
5. click OK at the bottom of the pop-up window
Hope this answers your question. If so, please click the "Accept" check-mark.
Thank you for the response Larry, but I would like to be able to retain the event type and remove the icon that appears next to it (the umbrella next to "Leave", the airplane next to "travel", or the cake next to "Birthday").
In most cases the color coding is sufficient for the event and the icon just takes up real estate on the calendar.
Is there a way to create an event type without an icon?
Atlas Camp is our developer event which will take place in Barcelona, Spain from the 6th -7th of September . This is a great opportunity to meet other developers and get n...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG