How do I remove Tempo button?

Manuel de la Torre May 18, 2016

Hi,

I installed Tempo Free Trial and then I removed it from my Add-ons, but for some reason there are 2 buttons that I can remove (shown in image) on my boards. I'm wondering how can I remove Tempo completely from my workspace?

(Tempo: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/is.origo.jira.tempo-plugin/cloud/overview)

Captura de pantalla 2016-05-18 a las 12.14.56 p.m..png

3 answers

0 votes
Samson Kamau Muiruri October 21, 2018

Had the same problem, in my case though i had installed the timesheet plugin by tempo. Even after disabling the plugin i still saw references of tempo inside my jira projects. I went to Site Administration->Jira->manage add-ons and removed the timesheet plugin. This removed also any and all references of tempo.

0 votes
Tempo Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 19, 2016

Hi Manuel

Can you please create a ticket at support.tempo.io and add your JIRA and Tempo product version so that we may better investigate?

Could it be that this button belongs to a different add-on? In Timesheets 7.16.5 the symbol looks a little different and instead of 'Active Issues' it says 'Timesheets' in the hover text.

Best regards,

Heiða

Tempo

0 votes
Rafael Oliveira May 18, 2016

Go to:

Add-on

Manage add-on

Tempo > Open modules and disable the button module

Manuel de la Torre May 18, 2016

Thanks for your help Rafael, but it didn't work. I have the whole add-on disabled and the button stills there.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events