How do I recreate the issue type "Test" from scratch for Zephyr ?

One of the admin deleted the Issue type Test from the Admin.

I am wondering if I could get the complete procedure to restore the Zephyr add-on state after install.

Thanks,

Julien.

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hello Emily,

Actually I was able to resolve the issue thanks to this post:

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/251580/rename-zephyr-issue-type

Thanks,

Julien.

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Julien,

You need to express to your admin that changing the issue type Test name to something other than Test is not supported. It will reset your original tests to something else so they are no longer accessable. The reason we do not support this is at a systematic level and it will change the way the Zephyr for JIRA tables function in the JIRA DB. This means it is not a small task for us to fix. This also includes deleting the issue type Test and changing issue type Test from a standard JIRA issue type to a sub task. We do not support those either. I also want to press this here for anyone else who stumbles accross this.

If you already have this issue, and already made this change, you will need to email us this issue to support(at)getzephyr.com. We can try to assist you there.

Kind Regards,

Emily

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 22, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How a Marketplace app tech team is achieving gender diversity

Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...

515 views 3 18
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you