How do I query user's teams by using Tempo Teams REST API?

reetum February 15, 2016

According to the current documentation it is possible to query team members only per team. Is it possible to ask the teams a user belongs to with a single request? So that I don't have to query ALL teams to find the ones a user belongs to.

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 16, 2016

Hi Reetu,

You can try to use the tempo-teams/2/user/{userName}/membership API.

This API gives you the membership of a single user during a set period, f.x. 

YOUR-INSTANCE/rest/tempo-teams/2/user/john/membership?from=2016-01-01&to=2016-02-29

will return the membership of John in Tempo Teams during the first two month of this year. The Team ID is returned in this call.

Please note that this is a private API and subject to change. Dependent on your installation, you might need to add "/jira" in front of the "/rest" part of the URL.

Regards,

Susanne

Marco Galmarini November 24, 2016

I tried to execute the first API (without dates) but it returns me error saying that dates are mandatory.

http://{server}/jira/rest/tempo-teams/2/user/{user}/membership

jaymomaya February 3, 2020

I am unable to hit any tempo-teams api from my JIRA environment. Is there any way to enable the api or is it deprecated?

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance!

Susanne Götz _Tempo_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2020

Hi @jaymomaya ,

To view information about the available API's for Tempo, please go to https://www.tempo.io/developers

and select the Cloud or Server Api's, depending on the version you are using.

For Server API's, only basic authentication is required. For Cloud, you will need to use a beared token / OAuth 2.0 token to authenticate.

Regards,
Susanne 

0 votes
reetum February 17, 2016

Thank you very much! Just what I needed.

br,

Reetu

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events