How do I make the font color and tab color be different?

How do I make the font color and tab color be different? Right now they are both using the secondary color.

3 answers

Hi. Are you saying that you would like a different font color for the tab names/titles?

yes, we are using navitabs plugin and the selected tab uses the secondary color in the zen branding scheme. It also looks like the global font is using the secondary color in the zen branding scheme. Since I cannot change the navitabs plugin, I need to be able to have the font be changed to white on the selected tabs. We just upgraded to confluence 5.4.4 and I am a bit unfamiliar on where to change the font color on the selected tab in zen branding.

You can make that change in the Brand Designer.

Something is overiding my color selection that I made in the Brand Designer. On Selected Tab, text color, I chose ZzenWhiteColor and bacground color is $zenPrimaryColor (black) but when I click Apply, the screen gets overridden with the original setting. I did not set up the page originally and the person who set is up is not available.

What version of Zen are you using?

If you don't mind, will you file an issue in our JIRA system and attach your brand to the issue? (brikit.atlassian.net)

This will help in attempting to reproduce the issue.

We are using Zem Foundation, version 5.2.15 on Confluence 5.4.4

my colleague, Joe Devine, already created an issue and he is attaching both the brand.properties file and the cmsred.zip brand file to the issue.

In Confluence, open the Admin Console. On the left of the screen, scroll down to Zen Foundation then click Manage Brand Plug-ins. Locate the brand then click the Download Brand button.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Apr 30, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

Why moving to Confluence Data Center is only a job half-done

Confluence Data Center is a deployment option that was designed for performance at scale. In other words, Confluence will handle increased traffic much reliably in a clustered environment and yo...

249 views 0 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you