How do I make the font color and tab color be different?

Michael Blake August 11, 2014

How do I make the font color and tab color be different? Right now they are both using the secondary color.

3 answers

0 votes
Robbie Lee
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 11, 2014

You can make that change in the Brand Designer.

Michael Blake August 17, 2014

Something is overiding my color selection that I made in the Brand Designer. On Selected Tab, text color, I chose ZzenWhiteColor and bacground color is $zenPrimaryColor (black) but when I click Apply, the screen gets overridden with the original setting. I did not set up the page originally and the person who set is up is not available.

Robbie Lee
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 17, 2014

What version of Zen are you using?

Robbie Lee
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 17, 2014

If you don't mind, will you file an issue in our JIRA system and attach your brand to the issue? (brikit.atlassian.net)

This will help in attempting to reproduce the issue.

We are using Zem Foundation, version 5.2.15 on Confluence 5.4.4

my colleague, Joe Devine, already created an issue and he is attaching both the brand.properties file and the cmsred.zip brand file to the issue.

Robbie Lee
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 17, 2014

In Confluence, open the Admin Console. On the left of the screen, scroll down to Zen Foundation then click Manage Brand Plug-ins. Locate the brand then click the Download Brand button.

0 votes
Michael Blake August 11, 2014

yes, we are using navitabs plugin and the selected tab uses the secondary color in the zen branding scheme. It also looks like the global font is using the secondary color in the zen branding scheme. Since I cannot change the navitabs plugin, I need to be able to have the font be changed to white on the selected tabs. We just upgraded to confluence 5.4.4 and I am a bit unfamiliar on where to change the font color on the selected tab in zen branding.

0 votes
Robbie Lee
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 11, 2014

Hi. Are you saying that you would like a different font color for the tab names/titles?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events