How do I make the company appear when a customer opens an issue??

laralg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 7, 2017

I do not understand when I have already created my contacts and companies when a person from that company creates an issue why the company does not appear in the issue?

Or I am missing something? I have alredy users and companyes synced but it does not seem to relate them.

1 answer

0 votes
Maarten Arts
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2018

Hi Lara,

My apologies for the late reply. It looks like we're having issues with our email notifications on the community. I noticed your question just now.

To make sure companies and contacts are automatically linked when they create an issue, you need to enable the Automatically link issues feature in Atlas CRM. You can ask your admin to enable this functionality in the Atlas CRM configuration.

We have written about this feature and its configuration in our documentation here: https://www.atlascrm.io/documentation/advanced-automatically-link-issues.html

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events