How do I install Team Calenders plugin for confluence because it keeps giving me errors.

humza arain August 20, 2012

Whenever I try to install Team Calendars Plug-in for Confluence, still fails to install (either directly through the UPM or the “Upload Plugin” option it) giving an error "An unexpected error occurred. Please refer to the logs for more information." In the plug-in audit log, the message is "Failed to install plug-in plugin.4319937149291641555.team-calendars-2.4.3.jar". I’ve tried to go through the confluence log file (attached) and wasn’t able to find anything that could help.

2 answers

0 votes
Jo-Anne MacLeod
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 20, 2012

You don't mention what version of Confluence you are using, but Team Calendars is only available from version 3.5.x and on.

0 votes
Jo-Anne MacLeod
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 20, 2012

no attached log.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events