How do I get access to Confluence Script Plugin source code?

Since the Confluence Script Plugin is BSD-licensed, I wonder if it's possible to get at the source code. The source code seems to be on BitBucket, but I cannot access it with my account.

What do I need to do to get access? Is it possible at all?

Background: I'm using the plugin for groovy scripting and would like to bundle some library jar files.

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

The bitbucket project is no longer public, the next release will be a Atlassian paid plugin - see this announcement. Source for the existing BSD version is available via the source link (fixed) on the 3.4.0 release.

Library jar files can be referenced via classpath parameter. A future release will make this easier.

Thanks, Bob.

I can't say I'm happy with so many plugins going commercial, but I fully understand your reasoning.

As for the classpath parameter, could you please show me an example? I haven't seen it documented anywhere (otherwise I wouldn't even try to play with the source code).

Updated Groovy Macro with an example. Documentation is weak and I will have more time to improve that over time. You can also add jars to your WEB-INF/lib if you want, but classpath is better.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 22, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How a Marketplace app tech team is achieving gender diversity

Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...

545 views 3 19
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you