How do I get Read Access to the Script Runner Source

It appears that the script runner repo in Bitbucket (https://bitbucket.org/jamieechlin/scriptrunner-public) does not allow public access.  How does one go about getting read access to this repo?

Thanks,

2 answers

If we ask really really nicely are we still able to get access to the source code?

Even if it's for version 3.1.4?

Hi Phillip,

I'm sorry but the source code is no longer available (even for version 3.1.4) since Adaptavist bought it in December 2014 and ScriptRunner is now a commercial product. 

I'm sure you understand. I'd be happy to talk some more about why you want or need it to see if we can help in a more creative way. Feel free to email me via scriptrunner@adaptavist.com if you want to discuss this further.

Thanks,
Mark. 

This widget could not be displayed.

Ask @Jamie Echlin [Adaptavist] really really nicely if he's willing to share...

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Jul 25, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

Jira Cloud and Bitbucket Cloud Integration with Microsoft Teams

One of the newest products in the Microsoft family - Microsoft Teams,  is a chat-based hub for teamwork that integrates all the people, content, and tools your team needs to be more engaged and ...

726 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you