How do I get Read Access to the Script Runner Source

ChristopherG October 13, 2014

It appears that the script runner repo in Bitbucket (https://bitbucket.org/jamieechlin/scriptrunner-public) does not allow public access.  How does one go about getting read access to this repo?

Thanks,

2 answers

1 vote
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 13, 2014
Phillip Ponzer [Cprime]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 16, 2016

If we ask really really nicely are we still able to get access to the source code?

Phillip Ponzer [Cprime]
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 16, 2016

Even if it's for version 3.1.4?

Mark McCormack _Adaptavist_
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 16, 2016

Hi Phillip,

I'm sorry but the source code is no longer available (even for version 3.1.4) since Adaptavist bought it in December 2014 and ScriptRunner is now a commercial product. 

I'm sure you understand. I'd be happy to talk some more about why you want or need it to see if we can help in a more creative way. Feel free to email me via scriptrunner@adaptavist.com if you want to discuss this further.

Thanks,
Mark. 

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 13, 2014

Ask @Jamie Echlin [Adaptavist] really really nicely if he's willing to share...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events