How do I change the Issue for logged work?

Kathleen Hertenstein January 5, 2018

I am using WORK TIME CALENDAR plug in......I am not working as a developer, so I have several "issues" set up to track generic work like meetings, mentoring, Project work, etc......when I printed out my timesheet, I see I have several logged periods of work where I selected the wrong Issue.  (For example, I logged work under Desk Time when it should have been Team meetings.  We enter detailed descriptions of what we are doing for billing purposes and for training reviews.   HOW CAN I JUST CHANGE THE ISSUE and keep the hours, date, and work description? 

2 answers

0 votes
Mariia_Korolishyna_BrizoIT
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 15, 2019

Hi! We are glad you have an interest in our applications.
Shall you have any issues or suggestions please contact us through our Customer Service.
This way, we can provide a prompt response and take the necessary actions from our side.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 5, 2018

Jira's work logs are simple and don't have that function, you're into creating new logs and copying data over, then deleting the old one.

Some add-ons allow for moving work logs though.  Tempo is the one that springs to mind for me.

Kathleen Hertenstein January 8, 2018

I'm sorry.....I should have said I'm using the plug-in Work Time Calendar.  I'll see if I can update my question.  Thank you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events