How do I apply the plug in license for "JIRA email this issue" plugin

Orlin Wetzker August 16, 2012

I purchased a license, after the evaluation license had expired. The plugin also had an update that i applied at the same time. The license was automatically applied after the purchase, but the plugin then failed to load. I decided to uninstall the plugin and reinstall, and that appeared to be successful, but the license is now another evaluation license. How do I apply the license that I purchased? The configuration screen does not seem to allow a license key from Atlassian Marketplace.

Orlin

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Orlin Wetzker February 12, 2013

Fixed it in 2 ways: First I uninstalled then reinstalled the plugin. That ended up getting me up and running.

Looks like a subsequent release allowed for better management of the license key.

0 votes
Tibor Hegyi _META-INF_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 7, 2013

Hi,

JETI supports Marketplace and Vendor license keys. Here is the detailed guide you can follow to install either of them: http://www.meta-inf.hu/wiki/display/PLUG/How+to+Install+License+Keys

Cheers,

Tibor

0 votes
Ivan Tse
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 16, 2012

You should be able to apply the license in your Manage plugins are in your admin section. You can copy and paste your license into the license information box. If there is a license already applied you should be able to still see a little pencil icon so that you can enter edit mode and paste in the new license.

Orlin Wetzker February 12, 2013

the problem I had is that the atlassian key was not being accepted, they were asking for a key from the "vendor".

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events