How can i get issues created with a specific Custom field "Group Solution" in EazyBi

Danilo Ferrari January 3, 2018

Hi Guys,

I need a report that shows the number of issues opened in a specific month having as divisor the group that should solve the problem, this information is in the issue as a custom field named: "Group Solution".

I tried to do this:

Aggregate (
   Filter ([Assignee]. [User] .Members,
     CoalesceEmpty ([Assignee] .CurrentMember.get ('Groups'), '')
     MATCHES '. * (^ |,) TI Infrastructure / DataCenter ($ |,). *'
   )
)

But the report only shows the issues that the user assignee has and is within the "solution group".

Could you help me?

Regards

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Zane eazyBI Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2018

Hi,

Assignee dimension represents users who are assigned to issue field Assignee in Jira, and it may change during the workflow. Therefore Assignee dimension won't return the desired result as it represents a bit different data set than Group Solution.

I recommend importing custom field "Group Solution" into eazyBI and use it in reports and calculations.

1) In eazyBI import options, section Custom Fields, select custom field "Group Solution" for data import as dimension and as property. And run data import.

2) After data import, new dimension "Group Solution" is available for your reports.

3) You may define a new calculated measure in Measures to calculated created issues of particular solution group. In this case, you may use a tuple of measure Issues created and a particular member of dimension Group Solution.

Best,
Zane Baranovska / support@eazyBI.com

Danilo Ferrari January 10, 2018

Zane,

Thank You, It Worked !!

Regards

Danilo Ferrari

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events