How can I view one filter result as part of a larger filter result? Edited

Hello,

My team uses a custom field timer with issues to make sure that we acknowledge them on time (called SLAs). I have created a custom filter to find all "bad" SLAs (issues that we have not acknowledged on time) for the past month. However, I need to be able to compare that number with the number of "good" SLAs (issues we HAVE acknowledged on time). 

Preferably, I would like to be able to combine these two filters into a pie chart of total issues received in a month, broken down into which issues we acknowledged on time, and which issues we did not ackowledge on time.

I am familiar with the "filter IN" method, but this seems to just combine filters without having any way to differentiate which issues are from which filter.

Can you please help me with this?

0 answers

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Oct 31, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

Marketplace Spotlight: Zephyr

Hello Atlassian Community! Each month, we run a series of Spotlights to highlight Marketplace vendors and apps that our team thinks this Community would find valuable. In last month's Spotlig...

311 views 0 1
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you