How can I use a text field both in a statistic and as column in the jira navigator?

Bettina Zucker September 13, 2012

In order to show my text field in a statistics I used the new plugin Jira Natural Searchers.

I have one problem though when I set a field which uses the 'Exact Text Searcher (natural)' as column in my navigator. I always get an error message starting by:

An error occurred whilst rendering this message. Please contact the administrators, and inform them of this bug. Details: ------- org.apache.velocity.exception.MethodInvocationException: Invocation of method 'getSortComparatorSource' in class com.atlassian.jira.issue.fields.CustomFieldImpl threw exception class java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError : Could not initialize class sk.eea.jira.searchers.natural.TextFieldSorter at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTIdentifier.execute(ASTIdentifier.java:183) at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTReference.execute(ASTReference.java:175) at

I am using Jira 4.4.5 and the Jira Natural Searchers 1.0.1.

I read the plugin is not supported, but maybe someone has an answer for me.

1 answer

0 votes
Akeles
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 10, 2013
Jozef Kotlár
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 11, 2013

Atlassian answers does not provide automagical connection of plugin tag with plugin author - therefore I missed this question. Thanks for making bug record.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events