How can I search by labels with Scroll Viewport

Hi There,

I'm trying to enable searching by labels. This page suggests that labels can be used, but when I try something like this in my search.vm ...
<form action="search" method="GET" class="form-inline text-center" role="form" style="margin-bottom: 2em;">
                        <div class="form-group">
                            <label class="sr-only" for="searchQuery">Email address</label>
                            <input class="form-control input-lg" id="searchQuery" name="q" type="text" placeholder="Enter Search" value="$!searchRequest.queryString" />
                            <input type="hidden" name="s" value=$all_spaces />
                            <input type="hidden" name="l" value="mylabel" />
                        </div>
                        <button class="btn btn-primary btn-lg" type="submit">Search</button>
</form>

Where I specify label (field with name="l"), the search returns no results.
Is it possible to specify label?
thanks!

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Matthew,

We are aware of this issue as it is already reported here: https://k15t.jira.com/browse/VPRT-523
There is a problem with how Viewport integrates with the Confluence search.
Please sign up at https://k15t.jira.com/secure/Signup!default.jspa to watch, comment on or vote for this issue. You'll then get a notification for every status update on the issue.

Cheers,
Roman.
This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Roman,

Thanks for the update, I tried to register but cannot seem to make it work. Have sent an email to support.

I notice this issue has been open a year with no status updates - is there any ETA on when this might be supported please?

thanks,

Matt

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 22, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How a Marketplace app tech team is achieving gender diversity

Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...

510 views 3 18
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you