How can I remove ondemand plugin from the marketplace?

Michał Wyrzykowski September 29, 2014

How can I remove ondemand plugin from the marketplace?

edited: Sorry, my question was too ambiguous. I meant  removing my plugin as a plugin vendor.

4 answers

3 votes
Dave Meyer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 30, 2014

Hi Michal,

Please create a support request in the Atlassian Marketplace project on ecosystem.atlassian.net and the Atlassian Marketplace team will assist you.

Michał Wyrzykowski September 30, 2014

Hi, Thanks for your answer. What are the rules to end of life the ondemand plugin and preserve the ‘Don't Fuck the Customer’ value? Is there any 'ondemand end of life' policy? https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/atlassian-connect-dev/fUe-glBwwiM - a similar discussion on Atlassian connect dev group.

Dave Meyer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 30, 2014

At this time, we are reviewing each request on a case-by-case basis.

Candylio January 4, 2015

Hi @Dave Meyer, it would be great if there is a link or button in the Marketplace's Manage Listings page that allows the vendor to request for add-on removal (or at least leads her/him to the request support page). It's quite cumbersome and confusing for the vendor to raise a support request ticket in the ecosystem.atlassian.net system.

0 votes
Bharath Venkatesh January 19, 2016

To deactivate an add-on, where to create a request ticket?

https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/projects/AMKT/issues/AMKT-14345?filter=allopenissues

Abi Ortiz July 24, 2017

I created a request ticket. https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/MPJC-22

How long does ti take before someone takes action on it?
In the past i would receive an email notification showing receipt of the add-on. When i submitted a request i did not receive anything. Let me know. I am trying to remove an add-on that was incorrectly labeled as free. 

0 votes
Chag
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 29, 2014

Hi Michal,

you can't really remove a plug-in if its a system one but, if it is a plug-in like JIRA agile or SD you can do by going to JIRA admin > add-on > manage add-on and look for the add-on and disable it.

0 votes
Mallmann
Atlassian Team
September 29, 2014

Hello Michal,

I'm not sure I fully understood what you want to do. So, may I ask if you want to remove a plugin from the Atlassian Marketplace indeed? Or you want to remove it from your Confluence instance?

Could you give us further details on what exactly you want to do?

Best regards,

Eduardo Mallmann

I would like to know how can I stop supporting ondemand plugin. From a vendor point of view.

I can make plugin private, but it doesn't solve the problem. I think there should be some rules, how to get out of plugin support.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events