How can I remove Suggestimate errors from my jira logs

Raye Raskin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 6, 2012

I tried an evaluation of Suggestimate quite a while ago but could not get upper management to buy it.

Since then I always get these (error) messages in my Jira log:

atlassian-jira.log: com.suggestimate.jira.param.startDate : null
atlassian-jira.log: jira.ajax.autocomplete.labelsuggestion.limit : 20
atlassian-jira.log: jira.plugin.state-.com.suggestimate : false
atlassian-jira.log:2012-09-05 14:52:34,186 main ERROR [jira.issue.managers.DefaultCustomFieldManager] Could not load custom field type plugin with key
'com.suggestimate:similar-issues-custom-field'. Is the plugin present and enabled?

Can you please explain to me how to clean up my Jira so I don't get these messages anymore?

Thank you.

Raye

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sergey Markovich
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 23, 2012

Hi,

Sorry for late answer. I somehow didn't notice this question.

The reason you get these messages in the log is that you didn't delete the custom field which you created for SuggestiMate as described here before uninstalling the plugin.

That's not a big issue and it doesn't affect your JIRA performance but there is a simple procedure to get rid of the error messages in the log.

1. Please install SuggestiMate again (make sure that you install version 2.1.2 or earlier), for instance from here: http://www.plugenta.com/suggestimate/jira/download/trial/suggestimate-2.1.2.jar
  2. After that go to custom fields configuration and remove Similar Issues Custom Field.
  3. Now uninstall the plugin again.

Hope this helps.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events